Thursday, August 25, 2011

Estee Lauder Small Haul March

Estee Lauder: Foundation Brush Price: $32.00 Estee Lauder: Bronze Goddess Self Tanning Lotion for Face Price: $22.50 Estee Lauder: Re-Nutriv Ultimate Radiance Foundation SPF 15 Price: $80.00 Disclaimer: 1. I work for Estee Lauder as a Beauty Advisor and Make Up Artist 2. I bought these with my own money 3. I am NOT getting paid for making this video 4. These are my honest opinions on these Estee Lauder products 1. I am NOT affiliated with abercrombie kids 2. I bought this hat and shirt with my own money 3. I am NOT getting paid to make this video 4. I like the hat and shirt so that is the reason why I bought it Music is copyrighted and owned by Lady Gaga Music is copyrighted and owned by Kanye West Music is copyrighted and owned by Shakira

No comments:

Post a Comment