Monday, January 3, 2011

Ocean Potion Commercial Contest

Journal entry and runner-up to Ocean Potion's Spring Break '08 trade competition. Congratulations to Taylor Emerson and his friends on their victory! :) If you try, not Ocean Potion Xtreme Intensifier with Instant Bronzer, I recommend! I used to be a tanning bronzer which costs about $ 90 a bottle (despite the high price, I thought it was worth at the time) to use. Not only suntan oil scent Ocean Potion's incredibly good (and no strange smell, most have tanning), it worksjust as good if not better! I personally endorse this product. From concept to final assembly, I have this project in less than 24 hours! Top 20 video with the most views on YouTube, the final treatment. Visit for more info www.opotion.com product. A special thanks to my players for their time and contributions. My motto: "If you need protection, Ocean Potion's got you covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment