Friday, November 5, 2010

OC Tanning Lotion

tanning lotions are expensive, must have for every tanner. is a time consuming effort to find the best lotion out there, I know from experience. One of the best lotions I have found is the line of the OC sun milk. I have tried many products and found that this line is the best color and leaves the skin hydrated and soft with feeling. On the other side of organized crime a couple of them, certainly worth the womanizer and out of control.

L 'Womanizer is high-end bronzer has its own formula. Enhancer as well as blush and tan, you can see the darkness away. One of the best things about the Womanizer is that there is a chemical added that eliminating the smell of post-tan, which is a big help. Out of Control has a bronzer in it, that when you have the first, you'll see. This is one of the things I love the product or products, the OC does. This particular product is anti-agingIngredients, which always leave my skin is softer and younger, who have a majority of all OC products. This is important for those who tan all the time because the skin tends to dry, I noticed that the line is always my OC lotion hydrates skin and leaves it in better condition than I had with other lotions.

There are many things to look for when tanning lotion. A bronzer is a must for those who do not tan easily, or even for those who havetan simple. It offers a little 'color moment, not only to know if the product goes, but I found that increasing the depth of tan.

I tried several brands of tanning lotions, in favor of the more expensive. I have found that OC tanning lotions is worth the price, because they provide results as well. I also discovered that its formula enriched with nutrients lotion once again that the cream is reallya thicker consistency and spread on the skin much better. So, if, if the OC products are worth their price, rest assured that you are discussing. They may be more expensive, but they're going to do wonders for the skin that is not a typical sun oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment