Saturday, October 30, 2010

Justin Bieber A Love Story, Love Ep 55th Summer ♥

Courtney: Where to stay? Justin: of course * smiles * Courtney: Come on baby, get out and walk in-Courtney: I swear to Cananda is freaking freezing! Justin: hugs from behind * * You will be warm Courtney: * laughs * baby was mine was for today, let Justin stay: Gluttony * kisses * I love you Courtney: I love you too, she steps up and increase in bed Courtney: * clings to him * You know how good it will be close again to Justin: * wraps her arms around* You do not know, see how good it is, that I fall alseep in my arms back Courtney: * smiles * I am happy here in your buggy Justin: * smiles * Im happy to be here boo, you know, I cried the first Usher is because Courtney: nothing to do, why? Justin: I missed you and I hate when we fight Courtney: Buggy awwwwwwwww! Justin: Yes * smiles * Courtney: I do not know why, but I really love you Justin: and I reallly really really love you Courtney: good Justin: "Good night" beautiful (: Courtney POV: espeeds that I fell alseep in his arms in the person who loves me more, Justin. I was at peace and I was happy .. I loved it and loved me, and that's all that mattered, a week later, Justin: Come on baby, were gunna be late! Courtney: * * I come from above Buggy Justin: Courtney okaaaaaaay POV: I put my earrings, and looked at me again .. This week was the most incredible moment of my life I spent every second together and Justin .. Because we both knew that he would leavefinally ...

No comments:

Post a Comment