Friday, June 11, 2010

Norvell Classics Faces & Legs Tanning Lotion 8 Fl Oz for $14.95

Cheap Norvell Classics Faces & Legs Tanning Lotion 8 Fl Oz Discount Review Shop



I used to get this from my tanning salon but now that I have my own tanning bed I was unable to find it again. Thanks to Amazon I have found it again It is the best tanning lotion for those hard to tan areas!

Available at Amazon

Cheap "Norvell Classics Faces & Legs Tanning Lotion 8 Fl Oz" Discount Review Shop





"Norvell Classics Faces & Legs Tanning Lotion 8 Fl Oz" Feature


  • Specifically formulated for the harder to tan areas such as the faces and legs
  • High performance lotion does not contain bronzers and allows you to get dark naturally
  • Light DHA formula
  • Hypo Allergenic, Paraben Free, Silicone Emulsion Base
  • Fragrance: Sweet coco butter



"Norvell Classics Faces & Legs Tanning Lotion 8 Fl Oz" Overview


Specialty tanning lotion for hard to tan places with melanin booster







Available at Amazon

Cheap "Norvell Classics Faces & Legs Tanning Lotion 8 Fl Oz" Discount Review Shop

"Norvell Classics Faces & Legs Tanning Lotion 8 Fl Oz" Related Products


No comments:

Post a Comment